Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Secret of My Success

   Agent 54 here again.  People have asked me how I got my job at the Nominal Secrets Apparatus (NSA).  I went through the Union of course.  It’s the Brotherhood of Secret Electronically Recorded Surveillances (BSers).   They say I was always cut out to be one of the BSers.

  They gave me a 6 minute course on what to do and then a set of headphones and a cubicle.  I have my cubicle decorated like most any office cubicle.  You know, with fish heads, voodoo dolls and walnuts.

The Government Sequester Jester came  and said he had to cut $2.79 from everyone’s cubicle for budget reasons.  He looked around and left the fish heads, voodoo dolls and walnuts and took the power cord for my computer.  Of course, me being the electronics geek that I am, I had an extra one in my lunch box so I reconnected, rebooted and was back on the job in no time.

I don't really know what brand of computer I have or how old it is but, some of the components say "Marconi" or "Tesla" on them.

I asked my boss H. Cuffs, for a new computer but, he said he already busted the budget on urinal cakes.  I guess you have to have your priorities.  Well, maybe I can get him to get me a "new" Commodore64 in 2015.  *Update 5/2015: They got me a great new computer with 256k of RAM and a floppy drive.  H. Cuffs said they might get us upgraded to Window 95 next year.

  Well, I got to get back to snooping on you guys.  I’ll try to have another report for you later.  God Bless America!  



26 comments:

  1. LMAO & good luck with Windows 95, what a cheek blowing the budget on urinal cakes oh well at least they will smell pleasant.

    Have a spytastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to take what you can get.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  2. Bwahahahahahahaha, well with that kind of equipment I feel pretty safe. Good one.

    Have a terrific Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a nice upgrade.

      Thanks for playing, have a great week.

      Delete
  3. just wait untill the outfit get windows 25 it will be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheehee! What funny guys you BSers are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I do something illegal I'll worry! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but, we see everything so, stay on the straight and narrow.

      Thanks for playing and have a great week.

      Delete
  6. Windows 95? Good, good. Maybe Microsoft will fix the upgrade issues and system bugs by the time your department is ready for Windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave up Windows along time ago - I have now moved onto to Mac. Good Luck! Thanks for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so ready for an IT upgrade.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  8. A floppy drive? Oh how I envy you Agent 54. You are on the cutting edge of technology. Use it wisely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha haa Agent 54 about...You bring a smile to my face, Thanx for that :) And for sharing at the Blogger's pit stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live to make people laugh and smile.

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  10. Maybe you will get an upgrade from floppy drives to the cup holders when you get Win95.

    Thanks for sharing the smiles on #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

      Thanks for always supporting me.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Happy to help you reminisce.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  12. I think I need the number of those who decorated your office haha! Thank you so much for sharing this with #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my cubicle.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for linking #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete