Thursday, June 27, 2013

Houston, We Have a Problem.

 Agent 54 here again.  I found this old NSA file from Apollo 11 the space flight that landed the first men to walk on the moon.  Apparently this happened about halfway there:



Buzz:  Houston this is Buzz Aldrin from the Command module, everything is a go, we are A-Okay.

Houston:  Roger that, we are all good here at ground control.

Buzz:  Starting routine checklist,,,,,What the hell is that!  What the hell is that?

Houston:  Appollo 11 please repeat.

Buzz:  What the hell is that?  Houston, I’m looking out the window and uh,,,,,What the hell is that?

Houston:  Appollo 11 please explain.

Buzz:  Hey Neil, take a look, What the hell is that?

Neil:  What the hell is that?!?!

Buzz:  Oh, I know what that is. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What the hell is that?

Neil:  I don’t know what the hell that is.,,,,,,,,,,What the hell is that?

Houston:  What the hell are you looking at?

Buzz:  I don’t know what the hell that is.   What the hell is that?


Well, I guess it’s my job now to find out just what the hell that was.  God Bless America.

18 comments:

  1. LOL What the hell is that...if you can't beat them join them.

    PS: What the hell was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working on finding you what the hell that was.

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. well that a question for another day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a hell of a question.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  3. Ahahahahaha toooo funny... my own imagination is running wild at what it might have been!! ;P Thanks for sharing at #FridayFrivolity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't figured out what the hell that was.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  4. Seriously, though, what the hell WAS that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't figured out what the hell that was.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  5. I don't understand ... what the hell were they looking at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who the hell knows?

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  6. Hi Agent 54,
    So funny you keep ending up on my comment schedule. Your humor gives me a break from reading zucchini recipes. Not that there's anything wrong with zucchini or anything. That's my attempt at humor. That's as good as it gets on my end, sadly.
    Thanks for bringing your post to the Blogger's Pit Stop last week.
    Janice, Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for allowing me to share. I love Zucchini if it's cooked right.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for laughing.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  8. Did he see a UFO? You can't leave us in suspense, Agent 54. The public demands answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that was.

      Delete