Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Job as a Super Snooper UPDATED 3/4/2017


Agent 54
Well, I did it.  I got a gig as a Listener-Reader for Obama’s Nominal Secrets Apparatus (NSA) which is under the Department of Redundancy Department (DORD).

 I went through the Union to get my job.  It’s the Brotherhood of Secret Electronically Recorded Surveillances (BSers).


That’s right, I get paid to listen to your 
conversations on the phone or recorded by electronic bugs or picked up by satellite and I read your e-mail, snail mail and sometimes your junk mail.  I’m supposed to identify callers and pass up to my boss, Hamilton Cuffs, a former big city detective, anything that might be a threat to National Security.  My boss is a good guy and around the NSA we call him H. Cuffs.  I'm curious though, because he never really said what big city he's from. 

  The very first phone call I got was interesting.  It went like this:


Sergi:  Hey Boris, why did chicken cross road?

Boris:  Cuz was stupid chicken, ha ha ha

Sergi: ha ha, Da Da, ha ha ha

Yeah, Uh, I’m not going to bother H. Cuffs with this call.  I don’t think there’s much of a national security threat from these two.

Until next time this is Agent 54 saying “God Bless America!”




UPDATE 3/4/2017:  The NSA under the DORD is now investigating the "Bugging" of the telephones in at Trump Tower during the election of 2016.


What did Obama know and when did he know it?   



Weird Day at the NSA

New Year's Party at the NSA

NSA Petting Zoo

NSA Annual Company Picnic

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah yes, but with me you don't need a Super Snooper Pooper Scooper.

      Thank you for playing. What did you think of the Burgundy visit to Fenway Park?

      Delete
  2. i put powder rat poison on my mails so there you go snoopy funny guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Keep up the good work.

    Have a terrific Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Russian hackers until Trump won then Russia was involved. I'm not buying it.

    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't think even the people spewing this nonsense believe it.

      Looking forward to a Happy New Trump Year!

      Delete
  5. LMAO thanks for making me laugh I'm sure it will continue heheh!

    A very Happy New Year to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! My first laugh of the New Year!

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  6. Bwhahahah! What a great way to start the New year! Thanks for the morning giggles! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could give you your first laugh of the year.

      Let's have a great 2017!

      Delete
  7. Yes, Agent 54. Apparently it never happened. At least that's the story. You would probably know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FAKE NEWS from the Liberal Media who still don't know the real reason Crooked Hillary lost.

      Thanks for playing. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  8. That is almost as good as a double knot spy! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  9. This situation is incredulous. That he could believe this unreal. Thanks for pointing that out with your humor.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. You have to laugh so you don't cry.

      Delete