Monday, June 24, 2013

Are You NUTZ!

 Agent 54 here again.  I got a great assignment today.  I’m going to listen in on a Doctor-Patient appointment between Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and her Psychiatrist, Dr. Goldbloop This is gonna be a treat.


Dr. Goldbloop:  Hello Nancy, how are you today?

Nancy:   Just marvelous Dr., Ain’t it just great that I get to come here for free because of Obamacare.

Dr. Goldbloop:  Actually, healthcare is NOT free under Obamacare and in fact my secretary says the you are $728,000 behind on your psychiatry bills.

Nancy:  But Doc, we talked about this.  Paying bills makes me depressed so I just don’t do it anymore and I feel marvelous.  We’re making great progress.  You are a great therapist.

Dr. Goldbloop:  I’m a broke therapist.  Nancy, didn’t I tell you that there is NO such thing as a free lunch.

Nancy:  Sure there is Dr. Goldbloop.  I just use my government credit card when I go to lunch and everything is free.

Dr. Goldbloop:  No Nancy, the taxpayers have to pay for it.

Nutty Nancy Pelosi
Nancy:  Taxpayers?  Is that anything like Sax Players because I love music?

Dr. Goldbloop: (to Lana, Dr. Goldbloop’s secretary) I’m writing a prescription for valium.

Lana:  Is that valium for Mrs. Pelosi?

Dr. Goldbloop:  No, it’s for me.

Dr. Goldbloop:  Nancy, what else is going on in your life?

Nancy:  Well, Our wonderful President gave me 15 free Obama phones that I took to the pawn shop to sell so I could buy magic hay for my free Unicorn named Bob.

Dr. Goldbloop:   Nancy, I told you there is no such thing as free Unicorns.

Nancy:   But Unicorns have to be free or they just fade away.   After I feed Bob his magical hay we’re going to ride on a rainbow.

Dr. Goldbloop:  Did I give you a prescription for “magical hay”.

Nancy:  No, Bob has one.


Dr. Goldbloop:  Lana, make an appointment with Dr. Goldberg.

Lana:  Is that appointment for Mrs. Pelosi?

Dr. Goldbloop:  No, it’s for me.

Dr. Goldbloop:  Now Nancy, you know you can’t ride a rainbow.

Nancy:  Sure I can Doc.  Jessie Jackson and his rainbow coalition are good friends of mine.  Jessie told me he’d take me for a ride anytime.

Dr. Goldbloop:  Okay Nancy, that’s enough for today.

Dr. Goldbloop:  (shouting) Lana, can we make that appointment with Dr. Goldberg an emergency priority for right now please?


Wow!  What a great insight on one of the most powerful people in Washington D.C.  God Bless America (we sure do need it)!  


14 comments:

  1. I told Pat to get a prescription for "magical hay" so she can ride on rainbows. She deserves it after paying all those taxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the coming years, smoking "magic hay" will become as common as taking Advil and the Chinese will own the former United States of America.

      Delete
  2. Oh I thought they did already. That's why I made Jessica take Chinese in high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were always the smart one. Hope you and Jen, Pat and Jessica are well.

      Delete
  3. And this is why I am planning on hitting the lottery tonight and defecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck and God Bless! Somebody has to hit it.

      Delete
  4. Very inventive. Now do one with Michelle Bachmann and her shrink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting idea. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  5. I'm still cracking up over "magical hay for my unicorn." Thanks for joining us at #FridayFrivolity again this week, Timothy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. So happy to make you laugh.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  6. I want to feed magic hay to Bob & ride over rainbows with him. You know just like Ron & Veronica Corningstone? 😆Thanks for the laugh, Agent 54.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they just made Magic Hay legal in California.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  7. Hilarious!!!! Unicorns? My daughter would love that! #globalblogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, psychiatry can be fun.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete