Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dream Date

  Agent 54 here again. I was just working my part-time job again, listening in on you guys for the NSA. This call seemed to originate from Champlain, on the borders of New York State, Vermont and Canada and went to somewhere in Scotland:

Champ: Hello Nessy, is that you?  




Nessy: Hey Champ.

Champ: Sorry I'm late but, you know how those damn Paparazzi are. It wasn't easy but, I finally shook them off my tale.

Nessy: So, are we still on for Iceland at 8:30?

Champ: Iceland 8:30 GRRRRRR

Nessy: (very loud giggling).






I'm not sure what to make of this one. What do you think? God Bless America!

16 comments:

  1. It sounds to me like the monsters are planning an outing to give someone a good scare. Celebrating Halloween early, perhaps?

    Happy Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Nessy and the paparazzi LOL I hope they had a good time in Iceland haha!

    Have a tanfastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Champ and Nessy always have a good time together,,,if you know what I mean.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ah, love is in the air.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  4. Love in the air indeed. That's what I was thinking.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, young love! Thanks so much for linking up over at Friday Frivolity too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely young love. Thank you for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a grandpa, I like to see when nice young couples get together.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  7. You're a little cornfused as to where Lake Champlain is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll check my GPS.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  8. I had a sinking suspicion that Nessie and Champ were a couple. Basically Brangelina modeled their relationship after them. I hope N&C stick together! Thanks for the smiles, Agent 54!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a grandparent, I like to see nice young couples get together.

      Thanks for playing it again, Sue.

      Delete