Friday, July 5, 2013

What the Hell is wrong with you?

  Agent 54 here again.  It was a slow day at the bureau so I was thinking that we here at the Nominal Secrets Apparatus (NSA) aren't really much different than all of you out there.  Yeah, maybe we’re a little smarter and a little better looking but, you know, in the same ballpark.  We still stress over the same things.  So, with that in mind, I wrote a song about one of my stresses with the hope that my new internet friend will get our band called OGWB going so I can record it.  It’s probably not the best song you ever heard.  I’m no Paul McCartney but what the hell, there’s a lot of crap on the airwaves, why can’t some of it be mine?

What the Hell is wrong with you?

You get off the bus everyday
Slow as a snail, you stroll into the motorway
When the light turns green you’re always in my way.
You walk even slower if it’s Friday

   What the Hell is wrong with you?
   I wish somehow I knew
   What the Hell is wrong with you?
   Are you missing an important screw?

Someday you’ll get run down
And I hope I’m not around
Cuz while others are slowing down
I’ll have the urge to plow you into the ground

   What the Hell is wrong with you?
   I wish somehow I knew
   What the Hell is wrong with you?
   Are you missing an important screw?




Yeah, I know, it ain't Freebird but, it's mine.



18 comments:

  1. I like the lyrics. Did you plan to fit it to an existing tune as a parody?
    BTW have you ever heard of the Capitol Steps? They have a few good parodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tune is where I need help. I'm a wordsmith.

    I'm like a silly Paul Simon looking for his Art Garfunkel.

    I'm sure when we finally get Old Guys With Blockage (OGWB) together there will be plenty of talent there to make sure that all of our songs are smooth as silk.

    I'm looking forward to the first rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the words to your song. OGWB is also a very catchy name for your group. Best of luck in finding a brilliantly gifted artist to write your music. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Guys With Blockage is just as good a name as Skinny Mammy or Skinny Mamie. That's Johnny Marshall's band.
    We've had a lot of folks getting run over in the Phila area recently. Slow walkers maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do it! I've been in Arizona. Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  5. I agree with you, but I loved it ai wished I had an imagination like yours heheh!

    Have a tanfastical day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mind is a wonderful place. You know that right.

    Have a terrific Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool a new weird blogger, about time... found you on #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and noticing.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  8. Your posts always make me giggle! I actually feel this way on the sidewalk around the school (hurry rush out of your car to get in front of me, then pull out your cell phone and slow to a crawl!) Thanks for sharing on #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to make you giggle.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  9. Agent 54 - You're killing me, Smalls! This song is #1 with a bullet. I have had the pleasure of that same person doing the same thing in Baltimore
    I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm no Paul McCartney.

      Thank you again.

      Delete
  10. Haha! I HATE slow people...always in my way. Good question, what the hell is wrong with you?
    #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I takes a lot of discipline to restrain ourselves.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete