Sunday, August 18, 2013

Early in Agent 54's Career

Young Agent 54
  Agent 54 here again.   For me the tradition of Sunday Silliness goes back 7 or 8 days.  I got such a positive response from my previous revelations about my comfort in my own scalp that I felt that I had to give my fans more personal insights on myself.  I’m sure my fans and I have had similar experiences.  It is these similar experiences that forge a common bond between us all.

  I was born very young.  I immediately realized that everything was going to be different.  For a while I played it cool.  Cautiously observing and getting used to my own senses and then, shit happened. 

  At first I just went with it.  Filling my diaper seemed natural and easy.  When the deed was done I became distracted with all the new stimulus in my brand new world.  Suddenly, I caught a whiff of jiff. Pueewww, stinky.   What had I done?  Was this new condition permanent? Being emotionally immature, I began to cry.   My cries brought another person who changed my diaper and made everything okay again.  I was again blissfully distracted.

  Later that same day I began to feel an annoying sensation in my tummy.  Slowly a vision of something large, long and brown came to my mind.  It was a Snickers bar and I was hungry for the first time in my life.  How to get a Snickers bar became my obsession.  I had no mode of transportation, no language skills, no cell phone and no pockets to put money in if I could even manage to find some money.  It seemed the odds were stacked against me. 

  Realizing that it would be impossible for me to score a Snickers bar at such a young age, I began to cry again.   Shortly, this brought another person who stuck something in my mouth with some kind of liquid libation in it.  I consumed it figuring that it would have to do but, knowing that, someday, I would eat as many Snickers Bars as I wanted and there would be nobody who could stop me (goo, goo, gaa ,gaa evil baby giggling)

  Because thinking was still new to me, it took a little while for this very young mathamagician to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that when I cried someone came and solved all my problems.  I decided to test my first hypothesis. Waaahwaaah I cried and sure enough a nice person showed up and checked the oil and filters and made sure I was thoroughly okay.  Bingo!  It works like a charm. 

  The rest of the day I reacted that same way to every event.  Burp – cry.  Fart – cry. Bored-cry and every time someone came and gave me the attention I desired.  Abuse of power? Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.

  Well, that was quite an eventful first day If you ask me.  So many firsts.  Lessons learned for a lifetime.


  I have to go now but, I look forward to sharing more personal insights on Silly Sundays to come.  Until we meet again, farewell my fans, farewell.


24 comments:

  1. This is great, keep them coming, the blog gods are with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It's good to know that at least some of the gods are with me.

      Delete
  2. Well you've explained this very nicely. Yes you have. I did the same thing. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific Silly Sunday and thanks for joining in the silliness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inviting me to Sunday Silliness. I'm pretty good at being silly.

      Delete
  3. LOL thanks for the laugh Agent 54 and may I suggest you invest in some air freshener

    Have a farttastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burp, cry, fart, cry.

    Sounds like a Monday morning. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and all the other mornings too. Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  5. I am now officially off Snickers Bars forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty much sound like my Sunday mornings every week!

    Keep it silly, my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, that's why the baby cries when I break out the Snickers bar, lol

    I'm visiting from the Times Squared hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they want a Snickers too. Thank you for visiting. You are always welcome.

      Delete
  8. Love your excellent insight into our early years. The bummer is that shit is, in fact, a permanent condition, both literally and figuratively. Here's hoping there will always be nice people around to help us clean it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you had the same fantasy that I have? Take one big final poop and be done with it forever. We can only dream.

      Thanks for being a nice person around to comment.

      Delete
  9. I realized that have many mutual
    feelings with Agent 54 ...

    Also I´m too old that someone will change my dippers,
    but gladly not to old to make a good fart ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is these experiences, wants and needs that we have in common that bond us together. Thank you.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for sharing some interesting tidbits about your earlier career at the Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party Blog Hop. I'm Pinning and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting and running the Blog Hop.

      Delete
  11. That was a lot to learn in one day, you will be a genius in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a day I'll never forget.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  12. Agent 54- I do love Snickers. They are always good to put in a DQ Blizzard. You were one smart baby figuring out how to get those random nice people to give you stuff. I need to figure out how to do that so I can get money....... funny post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again. Yes, it was quite a day.

      Delete