Thursday, February 26, 2015

Burgundy Campaign in San Diego

   Agent 54 here again,  Well, Ron Burgundy has conceded the race to President Donald Trump.  It was a great race for Ron.  Let's take a look back at the fun we had on the campaign trail. 

Blitzed Wolfer: Hello, I’m Blitzed Wolfer for CAN and today I’m interviewing people in the streets of San Diego to find out how they feel about the Smelly Pirate Hooker scandal that is consuming the Ron Burgundy Presidential campaign.  Let’s give it a go.
Blitzed:  Sir, can you…..

Mean Man:   Grrrrrr get away from me!

Blitzed:  Ma’am I’d like to ask…

Woman screams:  (she runs away with the speed of the Roadrunner).

Blitzed:  Oh dear,  well, how about you sir?

Chong:  Who me?

Blitzed:  Yes, what’s your name?  I’d like to ask you a question on the air, about Ron Burgundy.

Chong:  Far out man, it’s Chong, last time I was on T.V. I had handcuffs on.

Blitzed:  Oh, were you arrested?

Chong:  No man, it ain’t illegal to wear handcuffs,,,,is it?

Blitzed:  I guess not.  Now, have you been following the Ron Burgundy….

Chong: (cutting Blitzed off)  Ron Burgundy is cool man and his hair is a work of art.

Blitzed:  Yes, yes but what about the smelly Pirates?

Chong:  Ah, I guess they don’t have nice hair man cuz they always got rags on their heads or a big ole funny hat  and stuff man.

Blitzed:  Okay Chong get lost huh, shoo  (under his breath)  can’t I find one person here who isn’t retar  uh, mentally challenged.

A very tall unidentifiable being in a Yellow summer dress approaches Blitzed from a block away.  As it gets closer it became apparent……It’s Dennis Rodman!                
  
Blitzed:  Hello Dennis Rodman this is Blitzed Wolfer, do you have a few minutes to chat on the air for CAN.

Dennis:  Yeah, I can swing a few minutes for yall.  What’s up?

Blitzed:  First, that’s a beautiful dress, where are you headed?

Dennis:   What, are trying to pick me up?  Naw man, I’m Kiddin.  Just going
Dennis Rodman
shoppin for  shoes.

Blitzed:  Oh, yes, well those red high-tops don’t go very well with what you have on.

Dennis:  No shit, you the fashion police now?  Eh, eh where’s Joan Rivers?  Is she here? Damn!  Naw, you know I’m jokin right.

Blitzed:  Sure, okay now Dennis how do you feel about Ron Burgundy  and the smelly Pirate hookers?

Dennis:  What, is that one of them oldies bands?  Naw, I know Ron Burgundy, he’s that guy with the hair that is a work of art.

Blitzed:  Yes, yes but, I would like to know what you think of smelly Pirate hookers.

Dennis:  Well, I ain’t inta no smelly Pirate hookers but, to each they own I guess.  You know this ain’t my town but, come to LA or Chicago and I can hook you up with any kinda hookers or Pirates or whatever you’re inta there Blintzed.

Blitzed:  No, my name is Blitzed and the smelly Pirate hookers aren’t for me.

Dennis (cutting Blintzed, Blitzed off)  Yeah right, I know, they’re for your cousin. (starting to walk away)  Have your (winking) cousin call me in LA next week and I’ll hook yall up. (fist pumping his chest)  Peace, out!


Blitzed:  Well, I don’t know what the hell we learned here today.  This is Blitzed Wolfer for CAN saying,,,saying,,, I need a drink. 



12 comments:

  1. May I join you in that drink? After reading that I need a drink. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ron Burgundy loves Scotch.

    Have another one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scotchy scotchy scotch scotch. I love scotch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have another one on the Burgundy campaign.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  4. Canadians (Chong) tell it like it is (when they're stoned of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and there's no law against wearing handcuffs in Canada,,,is there?

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  5. Well it definitely makes for an entertaining interview! Thanks for linking to #DreamTeam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  6. OMG Dennis Rodman...You crack me up Agent 57 Thanks for sharing your post at the blogger’s Pit Stop. Keep em coming! 😊
    Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's really a good guy when you get to know him.

      Thanks for playing. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  7. Your choice of picture for Dennis Rodman made this complete for me. Great post! #fridayfrivolity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Delete