Monday, February 23, 2015

Donkey Discrimination

  Agent 54 here again.  When the Rolling Stones played a concert in Washington D.C., Mick Jagger told the audience “I don't think President Obama is here tonight... But I'm sure he's listening in."  I’ve been listening in on a call that went from 100 Acre Wood to the Swamp.  It went like this: 

Eeyore:  (drearily)  Hello Donkey

Donkey: (quickly)  Hey Eeyore, I ain’t heard from you in weeks.  How the heck are you boy? Where you been?  Wanna get a parfait?

Eeyore:  Not greaaat, I’ve been looking for receipts for my expense reports for the IRS.  I… got… auuudited.

Donkey:  That’s a drag.  Hey, you remember when we all got together for that quote “business meeting”?  You remember who all was there?  Let’s see, it was you and me and Mr. Ed and Quickdraw and Baba Looey and Francis the Talkin Mule.

Eeyore:  Yuuup, I don’t have the receipt for that one, do you remember where it was aaat?

Donkey:  Oh Yeah, it was at the Golden Corral and they had a lovely salad bar and for desert they had carrot cake and parfaits and I ate some of both.  Hey! You don’t need no receipts.  I got connections in the DNC (Democrat National Committee).  Shoot, Al Sharpton and I don’t even pay taxes.  Just let me take care of it.

Eeyore:  Thanks a lot, you’re a real paaal.


Donkey:  Yeah and since we fixed that, why don’t we go to Denny’s and get some waffles and some parfaits for desert and then we can go….Click, line goes dead.


I think I’ve got to send this one to the investigators, investigating the IRS targeting scandal. Seems like some kind of Donkey discrimination to me.



6 comments:

  1. Al Sharpton is a crook, but that's okay. Apparently he gets a pass.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the fact that he thinks the Obama administration is just going to waste the money. If I could get away with it, I wouldn't pay my taxes to this administration either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl -- I could hear Donkey and Eeyore talking as I read... very clever piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I live to make people laugh.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  4. Francis the Talking Mule, another great classic reference, Agent 54. You truly are a student of comedy. Uh-oh. Looks like Donkey might be in trouble for admitting he doesn't pay his taxes. You never know who is listening to your conversations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once the Donkeys are no longer in charge in DC, they may have to pay taxes too.

      Thanks for playing again.

      Delete