Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Can Bearly Stand It.

  Agent 54 here again.  With all this snow burying the much of the country, I couldn't help think of how happy all those poor Polar Bears must be now that Algore has totally defeated Global Warming.  I couldn't bear not reposting this interesting phone call for Silly Sunday.

Yogi:  Hey Boo Boo, how ya doin?

Boo Boo:  Yogi you gotta get me outta here.

Yogi:  Just hang in there my little buddy, I gotta plan.

Boo Boo Bear
Boo Boo:  Oh Yogi, I should never have let you talk me into stealing those Pic- a- Nic baskets from the Bait Car.

Yogi:  Don’t worry about a thing, I gotta plan.

Boo Boo:  A plan!  Oh Mr. Ranger ain’t gonna like that.

Yogi:  ____  Mr. Ranger!  We’re gonna bust you out on Friday night.  Quit whining and be ready.

Holy cow!  Friday is coming!  I gotta send this to my boss Max right away.  Maybe I should CC: Jack Hanna too.


Until next time, God bless my NSA and God Bless America.

Yogi Bear

14 comments:

  1. I like Yogi's plan - wish he'd bust me outta my artic, too! :) Good one! Thanks for the laugh and hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. Have a Bearutiful week.

      Delete
  2. I like Yogi's plan too. Often his plans didn't pan out but every once in a while his plan would work. The Ranger didn't like that when it happened either.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always playing. Have a big Bear of a week.

      Delete
  3. That don't seem like a bad plan I quite like it heheh! :-)

    Have a pic-a-nictastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making my weekend Bearable.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your funny blog post and thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visit. Come back anytime.

      Delete
  5. I grew up with that cartoon so I was laughing SOOOOO hard. Thanks for being such a bright spot.

    Abby the Lab's Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live to make people laugh. Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  6. I am so glad that you shared your delightful Boo Boo and Yogi chat with us at the Healthy Happy Green Natural Party! I’m Pinning and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...
    I'm following blog.I hope you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete