Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cat Lovers

Agent 54 here again.  You know the NSA keeps up surveillance on all major hotels in all major cities.   Sometimes we listen in celebrities doing some interesting things.   How about this phone call?
Chester Cheetah 

Desk Clerk:  Hello New York Hilton Midtown, may I help you?

Chester Cheetah:  (in a smooth cool voice)  Yes, I’d like to speak to Hello Kitty in room 768, my name is Chester Cheetah.

Desk Clerk:  Certainly  Sir, I’ll connect you.

(Ring) Hello Kitty: (in a high pitch voice with Japanese accent)  Mushi, Mushi, this is Hello Kitty.

Chester: (smoothly)  Hey there Hello Kitty this is Chester Cheetah.  We met a couple of months ago at Katrina’s party in London.

Kitty:  Oh, yes, yes, I remember Mr. Cheetah.

Chester:  Please call me Chester.  Katrina told me you were coming to my town so I thought I would give you a buzz.

Hello Kitty
Kitty:  Oh, thank you M,,,,Chester.

Chester:  No problem baby.  Say why don’t we step out tonight .  Let me show you the City that never sleeps.

Kitty:  Oh, I don’t know.

Chester:  We can go to dinner at The Tavern on the Green.  They have a lovely new entree called Blackened Catfish that I’m sure you’ll love.

Kitty:  That sounds nice.

Chester:  And after dinner I have two tickets for the best show in town,,,Cats.
Katrina

Kitty: (excited)  Cats!  That is my favorite show in the whole world.

Chester:  Then It’s settled baby.  I’ll pick you up in your hotel lobby at 6:00.  Wear something nice.

Kitty:  (shyly) Okay Chester, 6:00 in the lobby.  Bye Bye

Chester:  6 O’clock baby, until then aloha baby.



Wow, what a cute couple they would make.  I sure hope everything goes well on their date and it doesn’t turn into a Catastrophe.  We’ll listen in on they later and Catch up on how they’re doing.




14 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't think this is going to turn out as well as he's hoping it will. I'm just saying.

    Have a cattastic Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kitty seems to be pretty innocent.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  2. I also think it is not gonna go as planned haha!, so it was them making a racket and partying next door to me in London...how very dare they.

    LOL @ the name Chester Cheetah

    Have a fantabulosa week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope that love will triumph over all.

      Thanks for contributing.

      Delete
  3. Forget Hello Kitty. I'll take Katrina. Me-Ow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's quite the cat-ch. I'm terrible.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  4. I am so delighted that you shared your entertaining post, Cat Lovers with us at the Healthy Happy Green Natural Party! I’m Pinning and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad to entertain you and your friends.

      Delete
  5. I am thinking that love will win and he won't be a Cheetah any more.
    Kathleen
    Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're right. As a grandparent it makes me feel good to see a nice young couple get together.

      Delete
  6. I love the picture of Katrina. Chester & Hello Kitty are like a match made in heaven. However, rumor has it that HK may look innocent but appearances are deceiving. Tell Chester to be careful. 😉 Great post, Agent 54.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hope for the young couple.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  7. Chester may be facing "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor" if he pursues this relationship too far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unaware of Hello Kitty's age.

      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete