Saturday, March 14, 2015

Super Problem

Agent 54 here again.  I got to listen to a call between some Super Heroes of mine.  You know they have personal problems from time to time that they want to solve too.  Here’s my report on Superman and his problem and who he looked to for advice.
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear:  Hello this is Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

Superman:  Hello Buzz this is Superman, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something.

Buzz:  Superman! Well this is a surprise.  What’s the trouble? Is the Galaxy being threatened by some intergalactic bad guys again?

Superman:  No, no, nothing like that. It’s…

Buzz:  (interrupting) Because Buzz Lightyear is ready at a moment’s notice to go to Infinity and beyond to help you protect the Universe, Superman.

Superman:  Yeah, that’s great Buzz but, it’s more personal than that.

Buzz:  Really?  How so?

Superman:  Well, everyone knows that I have like an allergy, only worse, to Kryptonite.  I mean prolonged exposure to that stuff could kill me.

Buzz:  That’s really bad.

Superman:  Yeah, well you know that if I can encase the Kryptonite in lead, then I can just fly it out of the galaxy and just chuck it as far as I can and it’s gone.

Buzz:  I guess you can chuck it to infinity

Superman
Superman:  Buzz!  Calm down.  It’s just you and me here.  You don’t have to put a show on for me.

Buzz:  Got it.  I get carried away sometimes.

Superman:  It’s okay.  So, by now I’ve had these lead cases made and I’ve chucked every piece of Kryptonite I can get my hands on, well not literally because I can’t touch the stuff but, I’ve chucked tons of this stuff away.  Still my enemies seem to come up with more of it.  I don’t know where they get it.

Buzz:  Maybe it’s an underground Kryptonite black market.  You want me to investigate and put a stop to this evil business?

Superman:  Yeah, uh, that would be great but, I was thinking more about protection for myself.

Buzz:  You want me to be your Kryptonite body guard?

Superman:  No, now hang in there with me Buzz.  It’s just that I know you have some Hi-tech equipment and I was thinking about a new custom made costume for me that might have the protection of lead but, be light weight and pliable enough for me to fly around and beat the hell out of bad guys and rescue people and all.  So, tell me, who makes all your stuff?

Buzz:  All my equipment is issued to me from Star Command.  I’m afraid the manufacturer is top secret.  I couldn’t divulge that information even if I knew it.

Superman:  Top Secret!  I’m Superman for cryin out loud!

Buzz:  I’m super sorry, Superman.

Superman:  Yeah, well, I knew it was a long shot.  Thanks anyway Buzz.

Buzz:  Wait a space minute, I think I know someone who can help you.  Yes, he’s always making his costume materials out of those super strong carbon nanotube fibers.  I’m sure he could come up with something for you.
Megamind

Superman:  Terrific! Who is it?

Buzz:  Megamind!

Superman:  Megawhat?

Buzz:  You remember that quirky little blue headed guy?  Real smart, thinks he’s evil but, he’s really just a control freak.  Remember?  Megamind from Metro City.

Superman:  Oh yeah, I remember him now.  He is smart.  Maybe he could come up with a lead-carbon nanotube fiber combination that would do the job.  Hey, do you have his number.

Buzz:  Absolutely, it’s 555-v-i-l-l-i-a-n.

Superman:  Thanks a million Buzz.  If this works out you could literally be a lifesaver.

Buzz:  Glad to be of service to you Superman, because it’s all part of a Space Ranger’s creed to protect the Universe and…

Superman:  (interrupting)  I’m going to call Megamind now.

Buzz:  Oh, you know I think he’s on vacation with his girlfriend Roxanne Ritchi in Belize.  If you call him now you’ll just get his sidekick, Minion.  I’d try him next week.

Minion
Superman:  Thanks Buzz.

Buzz:  One more thing Superman.  When you talk to Megamind you have to remember that he thinks he’s evil.  How are you going to convince him to work with you for good and not evil?

Superman:  Good question.  I guess I’ll have to make a deal with him to look the other way if he keeps his “evilness” confined to Metro City.

Buzz:  Metrocity, he calls it Metrocity as in all one word.

Superman:  Metrocity, like atrocity?  What a nuttball!  Well, I guess eccentricity is the price you pay for genius.  Okay, see you later Buzz.

Buzz:  Goodbye Superman, To,,, the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Superman:  Bye Buzz, Click.



Wow, that was so exciting.  Can you imagine a Lead-Carbon Nanotube Fiber suit for Superman?  I can’t wait to listen to the call from Superman to Megamind.  That’s gonna be wicked cool.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Superman's looking to get a new wardrobe! Hope this works out and I can't wait to see it! :) Hope you have a great day, Timothy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about time don't you think. Any suggestions for colors and patterns?

      Delete
  2. Will he still look the same in his new wardrobe. We can't change how superman looks you know. Standing by for more on this development.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They should go for classic but updated.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your SuperFun post with us at Together on Tuesday! I look forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  4. Once again you have managed to combine favorite movies of mine. Megamind is a favorite along with Toy Story. We all know how inventive Mega is so I can just imagine the protective suit he will make for Superman. I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope it eventually go well for Superman. The first fitting didn't go very well.

      Thanks for playing again.

      Delete