Sunday, May 31, 2015

Burgundy Campaign In New York

Vote ANCHORMAN!
  Agent 54 here again.  Well, Ron Burgundy has conceded the race to President Elect Donald Trump.  It was a great race for Ron.  Let's take a look back at the fun we had on the campaign trail. 

  Blitzed Wolfer:  Hello, I’m Blitzed Wolfer on the campaign trail for CAN, the Cable Ass Network.  I’m here at the Rockefeller Center with Presidential Candidate Ron Burgundy.  Mr. Burgundy, how are you?

Ron Burgundy:  Please Blitzed call me Ron, I’m just great and happy to be here in The Big Apple, otherwise known Blitzed, as New York City.

Blitzed:  Yes, yes I knew that. How’s your campaign going?

Ron:  Well, we just finished a Brainstorming tour of…

Blitzed: (interrupting) Uh, you mean Barnstorming.

Excited Voter Salutes Burgundy Campaign Bus
Ron: Barnsforming?

Blitzed: No, Barnstorming.

Ron: Bronzstoring?, Bondsnoring?

Blitzed: No, Barnstorming.

Ron:  …tour of the Midwest.  It was heartwarming to be out with those hearty people who make up the heart and soul of the heartland of this great country.

Blitzed:  So, you like being on the road?

Ron:  Well there Blitzed, it gets lonely out there on the road.  Of course I do have my campaign people like Campaign Chairman The Only Wendy Shade and Finance Director/Spiritual Adviser Howard, Campaign Volunteers Maureen, John and Tim but, other than those 5 people, I’m all alone, oh yeah and the bus driver.

Blitzed:  So what brings you to New York City?

Ron:  The bus. (under his breath) duh?

Blitzed:  No, I meant why are you here?

Ron:  I’m here to participate in the Triennial Liver Festival.  The organizers were kind enough to let me ride in the parade with Grand Marshall John Jacob Jinglehimerschmidt and Miss Liver 2015, Rachel Maddow.  It should be great fun for all.  Why don’t you join me for a Liver Kabob or two, Blitzed?

Liver
Blitzed:  Uh, no thanks, I have a previous engagement.  What do you think of the Mayor’s race here in New York?

Ron:  Well, I heard they’re gonna have a Weiner and a loser.  Ha ha,,,ha ha,,,ha ha ha.  I’m so funny.

Blitzed:  Uh, yeah, uh.

Woman going by on bicycle shouts:  Ron Burgundy your hair is a work of art.

Ron:  Thank you sweetheart.  Ah, that never gets old.

Blitzed: What does the future hold for the Ron Burgundy campaign?

Ron:  We’re gonna take that bus and crisscross all of America to talk to all Americans all over the world to tell them that Ron Burgundy wants to be President for all of them.

Passerby in a car yells:  Smelly Pirate hookers!  Whoo hoo!

Ron & Blitzed look at each other for an uncomfortable 2 seconds.

Ron:  I didn’t hear anything.

Blitzed: Neither did I.   Thank you Presidential Candidate Ron Burgundy.  This is Blitzed Wolfer on the campaign trail in New York City for CAN.

Ron:  Let’s Stay Classy America.




 Wow!  How exciting! They say campaigns can be won or lost in New York City.  Ron Burgundy could be coming to a town near you soon.  Stay Classy!


10 comments:

  1. His hair is a work of art too. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had hair like that. Then again, I wish I had any hair.

      Have a Classy Sunday.

      Delete
  2. LOL & lmao at the name Blitzed Wolfer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blitzed is quite a guy.

      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. I like the expression on his face, laughing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. I will visit your blog.

      You might like "The One That Got Away".

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your delightful Burgundy Campaign In New York with us at the Healthy, Happy, Green & Natural Party! I'm pinning and sharing this fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing your delightful Burgundy Campaign In New York with us at the Over the Moon Party!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for allowing me to share.

      Please check out more Burgundy campaign updates right here.

      Delete