Sunday, August 28, 2016

Ancient Alien Ancestors?

Agent 54 here again.  I’ve been watching the Ancient Alien TV documentary series on the History channel.   Ancient Alien Theory began with the book Chariots of the Gods? by Erich Von Daniken.   Giorgio Tsoukalos is a main proponent of this theory and can be seen in every episode of the show.  Tonight I jumped out of  bed at 2:00 am because I now know why I’m fascinated by these shows.  I have realized the shocking truth.   Agent 54’s Ancestors were Ancient Aliens.

  I don’t understand why it took so long for me to come to this conclusion.  The evidence of my extraterrestrial lineage is and has always been all around me.  Main stream science has been slow to acknowledge the existence of Aliens but, what do they know?  When I was a kid they said there were 9 planets in our solar system and now they say there is only 8.  Let’s keep an open mind.  Let’s examine the evidence.

  Erich Von Daniken and Giorgio Tsoukalos theorize that long ago, the Ancient Aliens came to earth in space ships and modified human DNA in an experiment intended to improve our species.  This explains why Agent 54 is smarter, better looking and funnier than the early humans.    

  In the latest episode of Ancient Aliens, they explain that aliens are still abducting the genetically modified humans to monitor their experiment.  They tell us that only 1% of  the human population has green eyes but 50% of the reports of Alien Abductions come from people with green eyesAgent 54 has green eyes.  

  Erich and Giorgio go on to explain that most abductees have no memory of being abducted but, under hypnosis can recall their terrifying alien encounters.   Agent 54 has no memory of being abducted. 

  While Agent 54 hasn’t been hypnotized into giving up his Alien Abduction stories, I do write about the subject in my Agent 54 blog posts titled:  Burgundy Campaign Spaces Out, Burgundy Campaign Spaces Out II and Bungalow Bill's Outer-Space Adventure.  Coincidence?  Agent 54 doesn’t think so.

  You have to ask yourself, why does Agent 54 have a AAA membership that I’ve never used?  Could it subconsciously have something to do with Ancient Alien Astronauts?  Agent 54 is convinced it absolutely does.

   I realized that the Ancient Aliens have been communicating with me in their own special, discreet way.  My wife has observed the trance-like state that I often enter when watching the Ancient Alien episodes on the History channel from my reclining chair.  She says this trance-like state is often accompanied by strange sounds coming from my body that kinda go “zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz”.  Later, after I regain full consciousness (with coffee of course),  Agent 54 is able to write fantastic tales that bring joy and laughter to the world.

  I have often wondered why I’m fascinated with using my metal detector.  Am I searching for treasure or looking for Ancient Alien Artifacts to prove my heritage?  Agent 54 believes he’s on a journey to discover his extraterrestrial “roots”.

  Main stream scientists are still publically denying the very existence of extraterrestrial life but, Ancient Alien theorists point to mountains of evidence and artifacts that science cannot explain.  I have examined the evidence and Agent 54 believes we were visited in the distant past by Ancient Alien Astronauts.


What if it were true?

54 comments:

  1. It would be good to have Ancient Alien Ancestors...

    ...LOL I have just done a search for Alien Ancestors and yes it has made its way to the UK :)

    Im still umming and ahhing about putting an episode in to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you must watch at least one. I'm looking forward to watching an episode this afternoon and catching some zs,,,uh I mean communicating with the Aliens.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  2. I would like to meet mine too. I know they exist.

    You crack me up Tim.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for laughing.

      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Never considered the possibility of having alien ancestors but I hope they still exist either buried in history or up there undiscovered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday they will return.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. They say aliens might be manipulating our DNA through GMOs... If there were aliens, it would scare the public and government agencies like the NSA would keep their existence classified. But I will say this, if you don't believe in aliens, then you don't believe in angels or demons. And if you think they aren't smart enough to build spaceships and come visit us, you may be gravely mistaken. But mankind can also create aliens. A little bird told me that we have reached the singularity, and if so, this person would no longer be human. And a little bird told me that about 2 years from now, this alien will become so powerful that he will be able to manipulate time. According to code name "Spaceman" time is "not something to be messed with." Of course, after time is manipulated, 2 years in the future might become 2 years in the past... Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting theory indeed. Only time will tell,,,or will it?

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  5. Want to know a couple secrets about time? It flies when you're having fun, and it's a funny thing in space ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Real Putin: "Ah, the International Space Station, the only place the Russians and Americans work together."

    Spaceman:"We've been working together for a long time."

    The Real Putin: "I have a feeling time's a funny thing in space."

    Spaceman: "Ahem..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a shape shifter...shhhh, don't tell, it's a secret. Thanks again for stopping by the Wild Wednesday Link Up Party. I just learned you weren't the one in the bunny jammies. You were the one who was hugging Lenny, the lawn flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh,,,thanks,,,uh and I don't know no damn Flamingos.

      Delete
  8. Well this was fun to read and I appreciate you stopping by Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. If you examine the evidence, you have to believe.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  10. When I saw your post, I was so excited, all I could think of was was the "Aliens" guy. Thanks for sharing your funny post at Together on Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are too kind.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  11. It all sounds like very solid reasoning to me. You are definitely part alien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  12. LOL - I still can't wrap my head around the whole fact that they "dropped" a planet from our solar system. Talk about messing with the mind! Back in my day....

    Funny post.

    Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad you thought my ancestry was funny.

      Thank you for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  13. Ohh sounds intriguing!! Thanks for linking up #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mystery to be explored.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  14. My husband watches this show every time it is on, and he also goes into that trance, lol!! However....what if it was true? Thanks for sharing at TaDa Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is your husband getting messages when in that trance too? Is he funnier than me?

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  15. There's nothing like a conspiracy theory or two to keep you on your toes. I hope you get a photo of your Alien Ancestors when they pop back to collect their artifact - it would make a great follow up post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have my camera ready.

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  16. Oooh I have green(ish) eyes. Multicolored. Maybe I am part alien too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join the family. Happy to have you.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  17. I hadn't heard of this documentary. Thanks for sharing your post with us at Creatively Crafty #CCBG http://tryit-likeit.com/link-party-it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's a whole series on the History Channel.

      Thanks for playing and I hope you tune in.

      Delete
  18. Interesting read. I'm not sure about aliens, but you never know. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting indeed.

      Thank you for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  19. My step mom watches this show all the time! Thanks for sharing this at Throwback Thursday this week.

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Come back early and often please.

      Delete
  20. Not sure about Aliens, but you never know.... I haven't heard about the show either and sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and allowing me to share.

      Delete
  21. Sounds fasinating and very intriguing Thanks for linking to the #binkylinky come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to coming back.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  22. Aliens in my ancestry...what next. Yet who is an alien? Could be anyone..or anything. like that golden orb you got on your searches...Whatever the truth is...I like reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever the truth really is, I appreciate you taking the time to read my silliness. Have a great week.

      Delete
  23. Oh interesting! It would be great to see you link up a funny shot of family life for tomorrow's Wicked Wednesdays x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome to TaDa! I love to follow the same series! I just don't fall into that zzzz trance you are talking about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when I'm in the trance, my buddies are inspiring me.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  25. Your logic is watertight. You clearly know too much now. The truth is out there, you found it so um...now what?

    #effitfriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth indeed. What is the plan, becomes the ultimate question.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  26. haha this reminds me of X-Files... I love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  27. This explains EVERYTHING! ha ha!

    Thanks for partying with us every week on #FridayFrivolity. Wishing you all the best this new year. Unless you and your fellow AAAs are going to take over the planet or something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting. When they come you will be on the protected list and no harm will come to you or your family.

      Delete