Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharknado Review


Shamu
Agent 54 here again.  Slow day at the NSA so I took some of my friends to see a movie.  Now, we’re chillaxin by the pool (or in it) tossin back a few cold ones and dis-dis-discussing the film.  Here’s our review of SHARKNADO!

Agent 54:  So, I thought that was a huge waste of money.  This stinker will probably be on cable in about 20 minutes.

Shamu:  You said it bro!  Freakin sharks is really slumming it now.  Can’t find no good roles nowhere.

Flipper:  Yeah, they’ve really gone down the drain, ha ha chuckle chuckle

Rest of  the group moan in unison. 

Agent 54:  How about you Mr. Limpet, what did you think?

Shamu:  (to Mr. Limpet)  Yo, who is you anyway?

Mr. Limpet
Agent 54:  My friend Mr. Limpet was the star of the 1964 movie The Incredible Mr. Limpet.  

Mr. Limpet:  That’s right boys and girls.  My movie was one of the first to have live action mixed with animation.

Flipper:  1964! Man, that’s so old when that was made Moby Dick was a minnow.

Shamu:  Yeah, was dat a silent movie.

Mr. Limpet:  Oh, hush children.  I was the star of that movie and I played a war hero.  I had more lines than the two of you put together in all your work.  Ah, You don’t see roles like that anymore.  You know they’re trying to remake it but, I guess I’m a hard act to follow.
Charlie Tuna 

Agent 54:  Let’s get back to the Sharknado, huh?

Mr. Limpet:  Oh yeah, uh I thought that was a waste of film.  I give it one Starfish.

Charlie Tuna comes back into the pool area.

Flipper:  Yo Charlie, where you been?

Charlie Tuna:  Hey I got good taste, I don’t pee in the pool like some fish do.

Flipper:  Whoa, hoity toidy ooh ah.

Shamu:  You bess not be talkin trash about me cuz I’m getting hungry and I could go for a Tuna fish sandwich. Ha ha

Flipper:  Shamu, you’re always hungry.  I think you’d eat a shark if nothing else was around.

Shamu:  Damn straight!

Agent 54:  Charlie what did you think of the movie?  How many starfish?

Charlie Tuna:  What’s to say, it had no plot, no class and no taste. No starfish. I’d rather watch seaweed grow.
Flipper

Agent 54:  Flip, Sham, any starfish for the flick?

Flipper:  No.

Shamu:  Hell no!

Agent 54:  Well I can’t give it a starfish either so the grand total is 1 starfish from the five of us and that’s only cuz Mr. Limpet is a nice guy.  I guess we would recommend doing your laundry or cutting the grass instead of seeing Sharknado.

Nemo sticks his head out of the door of the cabana.

Nemo:  Hey guys, I was just watching the Animal channel and they reported that they’re gonna make a sequel to Sharknado in New York City.

Flipper:  Get out of town!

Shamu:  Only in America baby.

Mr. Limpet:  Oh my.
Nemo

Charlie Tuna:  This country has no taste.

Agent 54:  Guys this may mean jobs.  Maybe they’ll have roles for you all.

Shamu:  Where’s my cell phone?  Calling my agent right now.

Flipper:  Me too.


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't discriminate. Anyone can be my friend, live, dead, real, unreal, alien, earthlings and whoever. I don't care.

      Delete
  2. Boy, I don't know, this story seems a little fishy to me, ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that noise Mr Limpet made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the start of "sonic" warfare. What a classy guy Limpet is. You know he paid for our movie tickets.

      Delete
  4. Great review by a fishy group of characters. Very funny!!! I hadn't thought about Mr. Limpet in years. How can it be that the Incredible Mr. Limpet is a better movie than Sharknado???...but yet it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah, they're my buddies.

      Well, I guess Mr. Limpet had great writers so that means we have to do a better job of getting the brilliant stuff we write out into the the public eye.

      This task will be tough & I don't know how we're gonna do it.

      Let me know if you develop a plan.

      Delete
  5. LOL I don't know about the film but this post definitely gets 10 starfish ...great laugh :-)

    Have a sharktastic day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahahahaha. You mind is a wonderful place.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have lots of great friends who help me. Some are in my mind, some are in cyberspace and I even have some in reality.

      Merry Christmas

      Delete
  7. Maybe your friends could add some class to this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Sharknado series could use some class.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  8. Will there be a nudity clause?
    Thanks for joining the Lovin' Life Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe we could ask Aquaman what he thought about Sharknado. Dory wouldn't be able to help because she can't remember. Thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Aquaman should join our little movie review group.


      Thank you again.

      Delete
  10. To be honest I've not treated myself to watching this offering but wonder if you have seen the one 'Piranhaconda'?. You guessed it, an anaconda crossed with a piranha. Film is completely pants BUT it has the most amazing title screen song, clearly made for movie. Watch it for that alone! #oldschoolposts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must rent Piranhaconda.


      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete