Tuesday, December 1, 2015

California Antique Car Club

Agent 54 here again.  The California Antique Car Club came to town and I got to snap a few pictures of their beautiful Model A Fords.



Can you see the little statue of the iron worker on the bumper?


 I love this old "Grey Ghost".


A classic face.


 This cranberry sedan is my favorite.  


Just beautiful.


The morning line-up looked like a movie set. 


Ready to roll down old Route 66.


I want to thank The California Antique Car Club for being very gracious and letting anyone take pictures of their great cars.



                               I found some local Model A Ford trucks to photograph















































14 comments:

  1. Car shows are great fun. This is an expensive hobby too.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the members are very generous to share their treasures with us.

      Happy Holidays.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous vehicles you have pictured here. Our family loves going to car shows. Thanks for sharing your post at the Over the Moon Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will be posting more pictures and short funny stories.

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a car person, but I love looking at these beautiful antique models. Thanks for sharing at the Blogger's Pit Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cars. My mom & dad used to tell me about rumble seats. I always wanted to experience one. These vehicles are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm grateful to the people who preserve these beauties and allowed me to take pictures of them.

      Thanks again.

      Delete
  5. Oh my dad would just love these Timothy. He's an avid collector and restorere of old cars, mostly British. At one stage he had the largest private collection of Triumphs in the world and he always loved sharing them with others at road shows. Sadly he sold most of his collection because he's getting older. but they're still his passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love old Triumphs.

      Thanks for checking it out and commenting.

      Delete
  6. I love antique cars. Thanks for sharing on Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a car freak, but these are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/08/lucky-shot.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete