Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Warrior’s Studio, with Blitzed Wolfer Vol. V

Confused Guy
Agent 54 here again reviewing another episode of The Warrior’s Studio with Blitzed Wolfer.  These interviews just keep getting better and better.  Let’s see who’s in the studio today.

Blitzed Wolfer:  Welcome everyone to the fifth installment of The Warrior’s Studio.  I’m your host, Blitzed Wolfer and I apologize, there seems to be some confusion about today’s guest.  (to the guest)  Sir, is this your correct name.

Confused Guy:  I don’t know.  What does it say in your notes?

Blitzed:  It says you are “Confused Guy”.

Confused Guy:  Oh, yeah, that’s the Superhero name they gave me.  You can call me, uh, uh, call me Confused Guy.

Blitzed:  Uh, okay Confused Guy, I think I can gather by your outfit the reason they call you that.

Confused Guy:  Why, wadda ya mean?  

Blitzed:  Well, it’s just because you’re wearing Ironman’s mask and Spiderman’s shoes and you’re holding Captain America’s shield and you have a woman’s blouse on.

Confused Guy:  It’s not a woman’s blouse.  It’s my blouse.

Blitzed:  Yes, well, I meant it has a woman’s style to it.

Confused Guy:  Well, if it’s my blouse and I’m wearing it, doesn’t it have my style?

Blitzed:  I suppose it does.  Let’s get on with the interview, shall we.  Please tell us how you battle Darth Vader and the evil Empire.

Confused Guy:  What?

Blitzed:  You know, what do you do to help win the war between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire.  You are an intergalactic warrior, aren’t you?

Confused Guy:  What?  Heck no!  I’m an Uber driver.

Blitzed:  An Uber driver?!  What the heck are you doing here?

Confused Guy:  I dunno.  I was hungry and somebody said there was free pepperoni pizza in one of these rooms around here.  I got tired of looking for it so I came in here and sat down and then you started asking me these dumb questions.

Blitzed:  Yes, well the pizza is in the Green room.  I guess we should continue the interview since you are here.

Confused Guy:  Which room is the Green room?


Blitzed:  Don’t worry, I’ll show you later.  Now, you are an Uber driver.  How’s that working out.

Confused Guy:  Okay, I guess.  I got a tip last month.

Blitzed:  Really?  Was it a good tip?

Confused Guy:  Oh yeah, the rider told me “don’t smoke in bed” so now I get up and get a Dr. Pepper from the fridge before I fire up my purple bong.
 
Blitzed:  Oh, so you’re from Colorado.  What are you doing here in New York?

Confused Guy:  New York?  Oh, no wonder my last rider got so mad at me.


Blitzed:  Yes, well, that’s all the time and patience we have for today’s interview on The Warrior’s Studio.  I’m Blitzed Wolfer saying, I apologize.


38 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahaha. I like this one a lot.

    Have a terrific Silly Sunday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, I'm glad.

      Thanks for your support and have a great Holiday.

      Delete
  2. LOL never fails to crack me up haha!

    Have a studiotastic Sunday Tim :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to make you chuckle again.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  3. I love lego characters :)

    Every fathers day and birthday I get James a lego mini figure pack from Evie :)

    LOL poor confused Uber driver...

    ...incidentally Uber is in London now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with Uber in the UK.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  4. Heeheehee! Remind me to be careful of Uber drivers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, wear a helmet.

      Thanks for visiting again.

      Delete
  5. Ha!! If only the uber drivers I've had were this interesting. The ride might not seem so long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining the party at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/09/orchids-other-worldly.html and for allowing us a peek into your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! Get Smart used to be one of my favourite tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max is a great boss.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  8. This is fun! Love the creativity. :) Thanks for linking up at Bloggy Brunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and allowing me to share.

      Delete
  9. ahhh yes Uber drivers! This made me chuckle #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for chuckling and wear a helmet when riding with "Confused Guy".

      Delete
  10. ha Uber drivers and getting lost - so true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they can be a little confused.

      Thanks for playing.

      Delete
  11. Haaaa! Never visited your blog before but now I'm hooked! Love it!! #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  12. Very nice indeed. Quite a change of pace from what I usually find on #weekendblogshare Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I try to be original and entertaining.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  13. Your imagination never fails to deliver! Thanks for joining the #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you appreciate my silliness.

    Thanks for allowing me to share.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant imagination look forward to these posts Thanks for linking to the #binkylinky come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to come back.

      Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  16. What a fun post! Thank you for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it. Thanks for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  17. I loved reading this made me smile this dreary morning - thanks for stopping by I am Pinnable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my silly story.

      Please come back early and often.

      Delete
  18. Hilarious! How do you think this stuff up! Super creative! Thanks for linking up to #GlobalBlogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I created the Lego figure the story wrote itself. I'm lucky that way. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for joining #TriumphantTales

    ReplyDelete